Sleepy Feet Sheepskin Slippers - Canterbury
Sleepy Feet Sheepskin Slippers
Wool is one of the oldest and most functional textile fabrics that has provided us with warmth, comfort and flexibility. Soft, warm and dry, sheepskin has consistently stood the test of time, naturally. From this Canterbury Leather has created amazing New Zealand Sheep Skin Slippers.
Lined with soft, brushed wool, and with a leather sole for durability and strength, these Sleepy Feet Sheepskin Slippers are extremely comfortable. Luxurious and warm, you’ll love these slippers so much you’ll never want to take them off.
<img data-cke-saved-src="https://www.shopnewzealand.co.nz/images/nzm_logo.gif" src="https://www.shopnewzealand.co.nz/images/nzm_logo.gif" "="" alt="New Zealand Made" title="New Zealand Made" align="right">
Natural wool inner and rolled collar.
Soft sheepskin leather sole.
Available in a Natural color.
Care and Cleaning
Sheepskin Footwear and Bags can be cleaned at home by following these instructions:
1. Hand wash only. DO NOT use a washing machine.
2. Hand wash in warm water with a wool approved detergent. GENTLY rub the upper surface with a sponge to remove stubborn marks. Do not rub aggressively as this could cause discoloration and roughen the surface.
3. Rinse in clean cold water. DO NOT ALLOW TO SOAK.
4. Gently squeeze out any excess water.
5. Re-form the article and allow to dry naturally away from direct sunlight or heaters.
6. Once the article is dry, lightly buff the suede surface with a dry towel to restore the original nap.
Footwear Size Chart
|Canterbury Leather Sizes||S||M||L||XL||XXL|
|Canterbury Leather Sizes||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12|
|US Mens Size||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13|
|US Womens Size||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13||14|
Please note that the centimeter measurement above is the measurement of your foot.
We would like to send you the correct size, first time. To help us with this we recommend that you follow the directions below.
- Gently place the back of your heel on a wall.
- Place a ruler or tape measure under your foot and measure your foot from the heel to the end of the longest toe.
- Add an extra 5mm to this measurement, compare this centimeter measurement to the table above to choose your size.
Please Note: As many of Canterbury products are made to order, please allow an additional 3-5 working days on top of normal delivery for your order.