Artica Mid-Calf Sheepskin Boots - Canterbury
Artica Mid-Calf Sheepskin Boots
Wool is one of the oldest and most functional textile fabrics that has provided us with warmth, comfort and flexibility. From this Canterbury Leather have created amazing New Zealand Sheep Skin Boots.Soft, warm and dry, sheepskin has consistently stood the test of time, naturally.
These high quality New Zealand Sheep Skin Boots provide superior comfort in the latest trendy style. Approximately 35cm tall. Wear with the tops up or rolled down.
Made in New Zealand, you will love these boots so much you’ll never want to take them off.
Premium quality thick shearling wool fleece inside that moulds to your foot. Luxurious chestnut suede leather on the outside. Hide support at the rear and toe cap at the front to protect and support the upper.
TPR sole for extra grip, wear and durability. The soles are machine stitched to the upper. Removable and replaceable sheepskin innersoles
Available in a Chocolate and Chestnut Brown.
Care and Cleaning
Sheepskin Footwear and Bags can be cleaned at home by following these instructions:
- Hand wash only. DO NOT use a washing machine.
- Hand wash in warm water with a wool approved detergent. GENTLY rub the upper surface with a sponge to remove stubborn marks. Do not rub aggressively as this could cause discoloration and roughen the surface.
- Rinse in clean cold water. DO NOT ALLOW TO SOAK.
- Gently squeeze out any excess water.
- Re-form the article and allow to dry naturally away from direct sunlight or heaters.
- Once the article is dry, lightly buff the suede surface with a dry towel to restore the original nap.
Footwear Size Chart
|Canterbury Leather Sizes||S||M||L||XL||XXL|
|Canterbury Leather Sizes||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12|
|US Mens Size||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13|
|US Womens Size||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13||14|
Please note that the centimeter measurement above is the measurement of your foot.
We would like to send you the correct size, first time. To help us with this we recommend that you follow the directions below.
- Gently place the back of your heel on a wall.
- Place a ruler or tape measure under your foot and measure your foot from the heel to the end of the longest toe.
- Add an extra 5mm to this measurement, compare this centimeter measurement to the table above to choose your size.
Please Note: As many of Canterbury products are made to order, please allow an additional 3-5 working days on top of normal delivery for your order.