Handmade Goat’s Milk Soap – Lavender – By Nanny Goat Soap – 90-100g
Soothe your skin with the healthy cleaning power of goat’s milk and lavender.
Bundle deal: Get 10% off if you order the three soap bundle! See the drop down menu on the side of your screen for details.
This artisan soap, made by hand in New Zealand’s famous Waikato region, mixes pure New Zealand sourced goat’s milk together with other wholesome ingredients and lavender oil.
Goat’s milk is very nutritious and beneficial for your skin:
- It won’t dry out your skin like soap made with water can, because it has a lot of fat molecules and cream, which makes it a much better moisturizer
- Goat’s milk carries a lot of things that are good for your skin’s health, like proteins, vitamins, minerals and useful fatty acids
- It’s widely used to combat skin problems like acne, psoriasis and eczema, and has proven mild anti-inflammatory powers
Milk isn’t the only good thing hiding in this soap, however:
- Lavender oil is used for its relaxing, beautiful aroma and for its demonstrated antiseptic and anti-inflammatory powers
- Other oils which help your skin are mixed in, including healthy olive oil, coconut oil and rice bran oil.
- To exfoliate your skin, abrasive mineral beads of diatomaceous earth are added
Nanny Goat takes pride in only using fully natural ingredients, sourced in New Zealand. They use no artificial preservatives, colours or chemicals in their handmade production process, making this a wonderful soap will all sorts of benefits for your skin. It is fully safe for use on even delicate areas.
Ingredients: Goat milk, rice bran oil, coconut oil, olive oil, lye, diatomaceous earth, essential oils and lavender.
WARNING: Allergic reaction may occur from contact with the included ingredients. Those with sensitive skin should take all due precautions before use. If any irritation occurs, cease use immediately. If irritation persists, see a doctor.