Handmade Goat’s Milk Soap – Rosehip – By Nanny Goat Soap – 90-100g
Rosehip extracts work with goat milk in this brilliant soap.
A rich, creamy soap which maximizes the beneficial qualities of goat’s milk and rosehip extracts to provide you with an all-natural cleanse.
Goat’s milk is really good for your skin in a number of ways:
- A lot of its ingredients are very helpful, such as vitamins A, C and D.
- It has many useful proteins and omega-3 and 6 fatty acids, which help skin look great and absorb other nutrients and moisture.
- It can sometimes help with clearing up skin problems like acne because of its light antibacterial and anti-inflammatory power.
- It’s high in fat, meaning it won’t dry out your skin like water can.
Other ingredients are used alongside goat’s milk to create the soap:
- Rosehip, from the fruit of a rose flower, is used for its lovely scent and its anti-inflammatory and healing properties.
- Healthy, beneficial oils like coconut oil, olive oil and rice bran oil are used to make up the main cleaning agent.
- Exfoliating bits of diatomaceous earth are blended with the other ingredients to help clean off dead skin.
All of the above ingredients are natural and sourced only from New Zealand. No artificial colours or preservatives are used in the soap. It is very soft and sensitive, so it can be used safely even on delicate areas.
This is a beautiful, creamy soap which cleans, nourishes and moisturizes and exfoliates all in one.
Bundle deal: Get 10% off if you order the three soap bundle! See the drop down menu on the side of your screen for details.
Ingredients: Goat milk, rice bran oil, coconut oil, olive oil, lye, diatomaceous earth, essential oils and rosehip.
WARNING: Allergic reaction may occur from contact with the included ingredients. Those with sensitive skin should take all due precautions before use. If any irritation occurs, cease use immediately. If irritation persists, see a doctor.