Handmade Goat’s Milk Soap – Ylang-Ylang – By Nanny Goat Soap – 90-100g
A handmade goat’s milk soap with added ylang-ylang, perfect for dry AND oily skin.
Bundle deal: Get 10% off if you order the three soap bundle! See the drop down menu on the side of your screen for details.
This soap makes use of goat’s milk for its incredibly healthy qualities:
- It’s a wonderful source of vitamins, especially A, C and D, which are needed to help skin maintain and repair itself
- The same thing that makes milk a healthy food, its high protein and nutrient content, makes it great for your skin too
- Unlike water based soaps, the added fat from the milk means the soap won’t dry out your skin
- It has been used to help with skin problems like acne, and has anti-inflammatory powers
But the soap is more than just goat’s milk; it uses a number of excellent, New Zealand sourced ingredients that help the soap help your skin. These include:
- A combination of ylang-ylang oils, which has a balancing action for use on both very dry and very oily skin, and a lot of vitamin C
- Coconut oil is used as the main cleaning agent, and is blended with healthy, conditioning olive oil and rice bran oil to make the soap work
- Mineral beads of diatomaceous earth are mixed in to help scrub off dead layers of skin, leaving it looking healthy and fresh
This is a handmade product by an independent husband and wife team, and uses only the finest natural ingredients. To make it as healthy and beneficial as possible, there are no artificial preservatives or colours used, so you don’t have to worry about any nasty chemicals getting in your skin.
Ingredients: Goat milk, rice bran oil, coconut oil, olive oil, lye, essential oils, ylang-ylang.
WARNING: Allergic reaction may occur from contact with the included ingredients. Those with sensitive skin should take all due precautions before use. If any irritation occurs, cease use immediately. If irritation persists, see a doctor.